Friday, January 13, 2012

Being Big.

For the few people who actually read this, you will notice my last post has been taken down. While I posted it in a joking manner (the stories were true, my attitude was meant to be taken as fun loving, ha ha, people are silly) I received some...negative feedback. I thought about retaliation and being equally as mean, however, I don't want that on my conscience.

I want to be the kind of person I want to be. I don't want to be someone who can't forgive, who can't apologize, who can't be someone that others would want to spend time with. I want to be the kind of person that my parents can be proud of, the kind of person people want to be friends with, the kind of person I look for when I choose my friends.

So this is me apologizing to those out there who were upset by my last post. I didn't mean it as a personal attack or to make you feel small about yourself. I meant it as a "let's all laugh about this" kind of thing. The thing about apologizing is I don't know if I expect forgiveness so much as you just need to know that I have.

On a cheerier note, I'm employed!

Love, Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment