Friday, February 25, 2011

A cause for celebration!

For months now, I have been desperately trying to finish off this disgusting toothpaste that I accidentally bought (or someone gave it to me? I can't remember) It was surprisingly taking FOREVER. Especially considering how often I brush my teeth 
[anywhere from 2 to 5 times a day... What? I like it. And a clean mouth is essential. Have I ever told you how much I love the dentist? Someday I will.] 
And this morning I officially finished it! I now get to return to the gloriousness of my favorite toothpaste:

Yep. Colgate Total. PASTE. The only way to go in my opinion. Yes, I have tried others and they just don't do it for me like Colgate. We're in a pretty serious relationship. He just gets me. 
[and my obsession with white teeth and a clean, minty feeling for hours.]

No comments:

Post a Comment