Thursday, February 10, 2011

Warning: Written by a hormone induced brain.

Remember this post? Maybe not. But I definitely do. I had a meeting today and this quote was read:

"Goals reflect the desires of our hearts and our vision of what we can accomplish."

The future is constantly on my mind. I keep thinking of what will happen within the next couple of months and every time I feel like I have a good grasp on everything, the rug gets pulled out from under me. I usually love change but right now I just want stability. And sometimes, something that feels like it should be right, is wrong, and when it ends you should feel better...and yet, the stability is suddenly gone and your life is thrown up in the air. That's where I am right now: Limbo. In between the end of something good and the beginning of something great; but it sucks. At times, floating around with nothing to really hold me down is so wonderful but I want that rock in my life; I know I have the gospel as that rock but I also have a lot of other "rocks" I feel in need of right now. That storm? The one I knew was inevitably coming? Well, it's definitely here.
Can maybe my future just be my present? 



[Well, Chelsea, it already is. Just so you know.]

No comments:

Post a Comment