Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello, March (and an unrelated tale of Zumba)

Happy March! (More importantly Happy Birthday to my main man, Justin Beiber! Shout out to you on your special day! [I'm a Cougar through and through in whatever sense of the word you want.])
check out that smolder!
Also, today has been one of the longest days ever..and I slept for most of it. That may contribute to why I feel ill.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow...I want to sleep and not feel sick. Have you ever heard that working out when you don't feel well is supposed to make you feel better because of the endorphins? I say FALSE. I still feel sick. But maybe I have it wrong and you should only do that if you have a cold...and are not nauseated. Hmm.

Anyway, Zumba did NOT help my queasiness. It did result in great laughs and great exhaustion. One of my best friends and the best [and only] roommate I have ever had, Maren, and I go together. We have to probably be the 2 least coordinated girls in the room. Naturally we stand in the front so everyone can see how it's done. We should be instructors.
We're pretty much gangsters. What up, G?

No comments:

Post a Comment