Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rainy Fall Days.

I have decided I like blogging more than I like Facebook
Which kind of says a lot but also nothing.
I'm always on Facebook but I absolutely despise it.
[who doesn't love going through other people's pictures!? That's all I do. I've probably done it to you. How does that make you feel?]
Anyway, I feel like it's super late in the day but it's barely 3 pm. I didn't wake up until 11...
[I've been sick! Give me a break.]
I woke up because my friend Dan was calling and texting me.
[No worries, Dan. I remember my promise to blog about you.]
I was supposed to have gone to an 8 am class and at 11, I was supposed to go to a seminar with Dan! Oops.
Well, I got up and got dressed in about 15 minutes and made it to the seminar. But it was packed and I stood in the corner of the room the whole time.
And then I got to make THIS:


This is my cube arrangement for floral design! I couldn't decide if I liked it or not at first. But I do.
I'm going to give it away. I think to the office where I had Physical Therapy because I have to go in there anyway to see if I am released to play sports yet. 
[It's been 6 months for heaven's sake! I better be able to!]
Is it acceptable to make more than one blog post a day? I hope so because I probably will.
It's wonderful outside. My favorite kind of weather. I get to wear long sleeves and scarves. And cute hats. 
It has inspired me to take a nap, though. Or curl up in my bed and finish reading Eat, Pray, Love. 
[for those who have read it, I still can't decide on MY word. hurumph.(that's a disgruntled noise)] 
I've been thinking a lot about that book lately. I would love to pack a change of clothes and just leave. Right this second. But my responsibilities are making me stay. 
I guess I'll just have to disappear in someone else's adventures for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment