Thursday, January 6, 2011

Next Chapter, Please.

I am finally back. It's weird that I haven't posted in a while because it's definitely not that I haven't had the time. I guess it was more of the fact that I haven't known what to write about. Which is also weird since I always have something to talk about.

[and right now I'm just rambling because I still don't know what to 
write about. I thought about doing my New Year's resolutions 
but those a kind of personal to me and every one is doing it.]

Currently, I am sitting in the library. It's the 3rd day of classes and I'm already behind. Go figure. Anyway, I basically live here. If they offered housing here in the library, I would be the first to sign up. Also, a guy just walked down the stairs and was cheering me on in my studying  (lots of talking really loudly, pointing his finger, winking, and general obnoxiousness). I've never seen him...ever. But thanks, I guess?

Is it crazy that I already feel like I'm in over my head in everything that is going to happen this semester? I have so much going on. I got a job as an RA and moved out of my crazy living situation, I am taking too many classes,  I have some new responsibilities to take on, and I'm really anxious to get my mission call.

[Yep, that is correct. I turned in my mission papers 
and am very (im)patiently waiting for my call to arrive 
within the next 2 weeks or so! Any guesses on where I might go for 
the next 18 months of my life?]

Life is crazy hectic and I have to remind myself to take deep breaths but at the same time to keep going. When I take breaks, I realllly take breaks....like, don't do anything for 2 or 3 weeks at a time.

2011 I have high hopes that you will be much kinder than 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Dad says "You know the 4 states you are allowed to serve in..." We love you and are sooo proud of you! Keep up the excellent work :) You will do great. You're sooo AWESOME! (A little madagascar humor)

    ReplyDelete